Thursday, February 23, 2006

My first post

So, what's this all about? Why have Steve and I jumped on the blogging bandwagon? Well, Steve decided after our membership meeting panel on animators doing their own blogs that this would be a great, informal way to spread the word. We both usually write long columns in the Pegboard each month, but I know I often think of interesting things to comment on between those issues. And then, late at night when those columns are due, I usually forget all the things I wanted to say. Plus I think this can be a perfect venue for both TAG members and potential members to give us feedback. We set up a bulletin board a year or so ago, but it just never took off. I think this is a better system, and hopefully between the two of us there will be interesting information on a regular basis, and that will generate comments and questions.

0 comments:

Site Meter